By default all the site members will receive the record level notifications (add, edit, deleted, record assignment, approval, etc.). You can change this behaviour by settings in Notification Settings section.
- 1.Go To Site Admin (It is located on bottom part of Site menu or on the top left corner of the Site)
- 2.Click “Notification Settings” link in left hand menu
- 3.Click “Update” button located on top right corner of page
- 4.Notification Settings can have any one of following values
- 1.Enabled: This is default. This has got two possible options
- 1.All Members: This is default. This implies that email notifications will be sent to all the members who are having access to app and/or record.
- 2.Selected Members: This implies that email notifications will be only sent to selected users. As soon as you click on “Selected Members”, a section will appear below which allows you to select site members. The section shows all the Site Members already selected. Click “Browse – Site Members” button to select new Site Members. Select existing Site Members by clicking onto the corresponding check boxes. Click “Apply” button.
- 2.Disabled: This will disable all the email notifications
- 5.Click “Save” button